Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone used Jesse from LSAT Max as a tutor?

in General 60 karma

Jesse charges 200 an hour, but has some really good reviews. Has anyone turned to Jesse as a tutor, and is he worth the money?

Comments

• 9 karma

i found a reddit where they said he was ok. Everyones experience is different tho.

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Alum Member
    edited July 2021 2249 karma

I don't care how good the tutor is. IMO, $200/hour is just unacceptable. But generally, there is no one size fits all answer. It's really personal preference as to whether you will like a tutor or not, as it is with all LSAT study methods. I've been through courses with 4.9 raving reviews and thought they were subpar so you won't know until you try him. I've also tried tutors that charge all sorts of amounts, from $10-$70/hour and can give a different opinion for each of them; you really have to experience their methods before you can conclude whether they are good or bad...for you.

• lemon_seltzerlemon_seltzer Member
    60 karma

Currently using him! I know the 200 charge is a lot, but imo it's worth it for the different resources he provides me to study from. Each session, we go over questions from a section I'm struggling with and he will sit there patiently listening to how I solve the question, then pinpoint why my strategy didn't work vs what does work. I've mostly improve through the homework he assigns me!