Why is there a (?) next to the pin for one problem?

zugamazt285zugamazt285 Core Member
edited July 2021 in Technical Problems 37 karma

Hi, I just wrapped up blind review for a section and the only question that I got wrong and then BR correctly has a (?) next to its pin. What does this mean? I haven't spotted this in any of my other problem sets.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2021 5740 karma

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble.

There should not be a question mark next to the pin icon in your Results Table. I tried to reproduce the issue on my end but I was not able to.

Can you let us know which PrepTest question the question mark appeared next to? Also, do you mind sending a screenshot of what you see on your end to studentservice@7sage.com, so that we can investigate the issue?

In the meantime, please try the following:

1. Force Refresh the page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below:

1. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

2. Try using a different browser, we find that the Chrome browser works best with our course but Firefox and Safari work well too.