Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT86 LR Flex Issue

zugamazt285zugamazt285 Core Member
in General 37 karma

Hello, I'm inputting my PT86 answers from Law Hub where all sections are LG-LR-LR-RC. In order to ensure I did the right LR section for analytics here I did the LG, 1st LR and RC. It appears the "flex" option here has the LR sections backwards so the LR I completed is the one being removed when I select flex. I'd really appreciate an option to just select which LR is being graded when inputting a PT.

This is not the first time I experience this issue, and again, my analytics keep getting thrown off by having to do the "correct" LR section at another time. Please if anyone could provide some help with this issue I would be grateful. I'm mostly here for analytics. Having 2PT's so far not being able to accurately reflect my performance is becoming frustrating.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @zugamazt285,

Sorry about that.

Unfortunately, we do no have an option to choose which LR section gets skipped when simulating Flex on the PrepTests. When you simulate Flex, the second LR section is always skipped. However, I have taken note of your suggestion, and I will pass it on to my team.

The order of 7Sage's PrepTest sections does not match with Lawhub. The order of our PrepTest sections matches the original order of those PrepTests when they were initially published by LSAC, which varies seemingly randomly. So the section order does not match Law Hub and is not constant.

When entering your results using 7Sage's Answer Sheet, you can use our Quickview feature to view the questions and see which LR section comes first on our site. See the GIF below:

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions!