Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cancel subscription

yascha04yascha04 Member
in General 73 karma

Hi!! I am wondering if I cancel my month to month subscription and want to activate my account again. Do I have to pay the initial fee again or can I just reactivate my account? #help

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @yascha04,

You will only be required to repurchase the LSAC Prep Plus subscription if it expired. To clarify, your LSAC Prep Plus subscription is valid for one year.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• yascha04yascha04 Member
    73 karma

So, I can cancel and presubscribe within a year at no charge?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@yascha04 said:
    So, I can cancel and presubscribe within a year at no charge?

Yes, if you cancel and re-subscribe within the year (before your LSAC Prep Plus subscription expires) you will only be required to pay the monthly subscription of $69/month.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• tatianam44tatianam44 Member
    8 karma

Do you know if you lose your progress if you cancel to take a break from studying for three weeks?

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1430 karma

@tatianam44 said:
    Do you know if you lose your progress if you cancel to take a break from studying for three weeks?

Hi there,

As long as you use the same email address to re-subscribe to the course, you won't lose the information in your account (progress, analytics, etc.)

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.