Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tips on what to study first for LSAT

bachez.aaleebachez.aalee Free Trial Member
edited August 2021 in General 4 karma

Hi everyone, I am seeking some advice on what to approach first in regards to studying for the LSAT. I’m planning on taking the June 2022 LSAT and am start prepping to prep for it.

I bought the Manhattan prep books last year so I’ve been reading the RC , I found RC a bit difficult as I got 2/10 on the short exercises and it was mostly because I looked at the RC’s in a different perspective, although I did have the correct answers underlined. I was planning to enroll in the 7sage ultimate plus for additional support and instructions. However, is there a specific order that I need to study like would LG and LR possible make the RC’s clear? Any suggestions or tips?

Comments

• arod1alx7arod1alx7 Member
    281 karma

Just do the curriculum, It basically teaches you in the order of LR, LG, RC which I think is on purpose

• qwertyuiop-2qwertyuiop-2 Core Member
    114 karma

I started using some books while cherry-picking some topics on the core curriculum but I regret it a lot. I'm going through the entire curriculum now to make sure I don't have any gaps in my knowledge.

Start with curriculum and use books to supplement (only if you want)!