Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Print LG

jakiee10jakiee10 Core Member

New to 7sage format and not sure if 7sage allows one to print out the Logic Games. I have never had any issues with printing with other companies. Cannot find the printing feature on the problem set section. Am I missing something or does 7sage not allow printing? Thank you!

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2021 1600 karma

Hi there,

You can print questions, games, or passages from any PrepTest that was ever published. You can do so by first creating a custom Problem Set for that question. Here's how to do it for LG:
    1. Navigate to Problem Sets.
    2. Filter PrepTests to show
    3. Filter Sections to Logic Games
    4. Filter further by typing the PrepTest number (optional)
    5. Scroll down and tap the "+" icon at the leftmost column to add the passage
    6. Tap on "Create Problem Set with ... questions" located at the bottom of the page
    7. Tap on the "Printable" button followed by tapping on the download icon next to your PDF Password.

See GIF below:

Just a reminder that the password for the PDF is your 7Sage account email address. See the example screenshot below:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions.

• jakiee10jakiee10 Core Member
    7 karma

Thank you! Got everything I needed printed:)