Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Studying for the LSAT

Erica Castaneda-1Erica Castaneda-1 Alum Member
in General 7 karma

Could anyone tell me if two months is enough time to STUDY for the LSAT?

Comments

• lizzogonzolizzogonzo Member
    628 karma

It depends on a few factors: your diagnostic score, your goal score, and how much time you can commit to studying each week. Without more info, it's hard to give anything beyond that. But it is possible to be ready in 2 months.

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

If you are starting cold with no previous logic experience, then probably no. Indeed, it does depend tremendously on your diagnostic score, available study time, and of course goal score. I have seen folks who score in the 160s out of the gate and have very little to work on, but this is quite rare (lucky bastards). For many of us, it is closer to 6 months to a year of studying...

• meg4122meg4122 Core Member
    51 karma

PM me plz

• scottrjjr333scottrjjr333 Member
    38 karma

Possible but very hard. MY diagnostic was a 151 back in march and I studied for a month and got it up to the 160-165 range. I then slacked and didn't study again until a month before my scheduled LSAT in August. In that month I got to a score range of 170-172 but I lived and breathed the LSAT for a month. I took a prep-test every 3 days and most of my other time that I was awake I was drilling. If you have the time to dedicate the next two month to almost strictly the LSAT I think you can do it.