Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR Groups this week: Weds (PT45), Fri (PT66), LSATurday (PT46)

nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited June 2015 in Study Groups 7965 karma
Dear friends,

Let's kick off our LSAT Summer Jams with full gusto. Three BR groups for your enjoyment and edification this week.

Note on all groups

• For the newbies: PM me with your Skype handle; please let me know if you'd like to do all three days this week, or which days you'd like to do. You can also add me on Skype, using handle nikkers625 .
  • For the regulars: Please let me know if you only plan to join one or two of the groups.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATter (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Wednesday, June 10th at 8pm EST: PT45

We'll start this BR cycle off right, hitting the ground running with PT45.

I won't be on this call, but many others will. Just kidding, I will be there after all.

Friday, June 12th at 8pm EST: PT66

For those of us who want to be able to retake and/or drill from tests up to PT71, we will have Friday sessions to BR those later tests. This is likely to be a smaller group but open to anyone.

Note on the Friday group: Please PM me and specifically ask to be added to this one; as it's a smaller group, I won't call everyone from the bigger groups unless you specifically let me know you're up for some crazy PT66+ action.

LSATurday, June 13th at 8pm EST: PT46

Rollin' rollin' rollin'...we'll affectionately beat the snot out of PT46 on Saturday night.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2015 7965 karma
    Ok guys, time to filter out all that June chatter and think about October and December, the months in which we ride to victory like this chick:

Yes, that's right. Over the next few months we will all train multiple polar bears and ride them into mythic Norse battle like Brünnhilde here (though there was definitely no riding of polar bears in Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen).

@Jengibre (Ginger) will start the call at 8pm EST. She is one of the nicest people any of y'all will ever meet (though virtually) and a LSAT tamer on a legendary scale.

So if you want to make darn sure you're on tonight's call, do one of the following:

1) PM me and remind me that YOU WANT IN on the carnage and camaraderie
    2) Add me on Skype (nikkers625) and tell me you're in for tonight's battle

Edit
    Ok turns out I WILL be able to join the call tonight ... So now I gotta go PT! PT45 or BUST! Looking forward to meeting some new folks tonight.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Hi Nicole! I wont be able to join in Friday night since I work until 12 AM. I will definitely be joining the Saturday night PT on the 13th. I will add you as soon as I get skype.
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    Can't believe @nicole.hopkins is talking about Wagner's Ring Cycle right now. Blowing my mind.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2015 7965 karma
    @Matt1234567 awesome :)

@brna0714 I'm all Wagner all the time, more or less. I'm a trained Germanist and was an opera enthusiast in former days. Saw Placido Domingo as Siegmund in Die Walküre in 2005 at the Met.