Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2015 Experimental LR?

zotter14zotter14 Free Trial Member
in General 65 karma
I had LR-RC-LR-LR-LG. For those with the same set-up, have we been able to guess which LR was experimental? Was the one about mate/paraguay in the first section?

Comments

• visualcreedvisualcreed Member Inactive ⭐
    326 karma
    I had the same setup, I have no idea which was the experimental but I hear it was the last one (first after the break).
  • Dr. YamataDr. Yamata Member Inactive ⭐
    578 karma
    I don't know how you guys can even remember the questions.how is focused on the structure of the arguments. I really don't remember much content at all
  • rblackshearrblackshear Alum Member
    104 karma
    mate/paraguay is real.
  • zotter14zotter14 Free Trial Member
    65 karma
    I know it's real, I just can't remember if it was in the first LR section or subsequent LR sections for people with the set-up such as mine.
  • rblackshearrblackshear Alum Member
    104 karma
    im not sure that having the same setup = having the same sections in the same order. if you go to the tls june waiters thread you should be able to determine which lr section you had was experimental.
    65 karma
    Yea, I'm on there. Everyone seems to remember the specific question types but can't remember which LR section it was in. I just remembered that the first LR had a question about the city leasing/revenues. Does that click for anyone that DIDN'T have LR experimental?
  • Student76Student76 Alum Member
    edited June 2015 324 karma
    From what I have read, the experimental LR might have varied between the triple LR crowd. Some people are talking about a [removed by mod: please dont post specifics about the LSAT!] question I have no idea about. I had the same set up as you, along with all other triple LR people that I have seen post. The only way to really discuss it is with question topic since our experimental sections may have fallen in a different order depending on which test we received. From what I have figured out, my 1st section was real. I really only know this because I killed the other two and I was praying that 1 was experimental. Seems like most people think the 2nd LR was experimental. So that is something to go on. Which section are you hoping it to be? Obviously there is one you have in mind or you probably wouldn't be so concerned.
    324 karma
    I am fairly certain city revenues is real. Also, many people are claiming to have a 26 question section and everyone with 2 LR says they only had 25, so if you remember a 26 question LR section, that one would have been experimental.
    edited June 2015 65 karma
    All three were 25 questions for me. I'm concerned about the first LR, there was heavy construction just outside my window during the first section and it really threw me off, making me guess 5 LR questions at the end. Whether or not I will cancel depends a lot on if I can decipher whether or not this was experimental or not. It seems like it wasn't because I vaguely remember the city revenues question being in the first section.

By the way, if I call LSAC and let them know about the disturbances outside, is there anything concrete that they would be willing to do or would they just shrug and say "tough luck"?
    324 karma
    I believe that was in my 1 too. A friend took dec 14 and her proctors were talking the whole time and called time early (what a nightmare). She reported it and the only option was to cancel and retake, I believe she could have taken the next LSAT without being charged again but she ultimately kept her score.
This discussion has been closed.