Canceled. [Free LR Tutoring] PT86.S1.Q-Odds Wednesday, Sept 8th. 9:15pm CST

lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
edited September 2021 in General 1417 karma

Intro - What's up my putitassss - it's your slaveboi lsat_sus back at it with "anotha one."

Hook - "the LSAT is the Great Equalizer" (to an extent). This is the best quote of all time. I personally couldn't/still can't find a damn "normal" job with my jankyass resume, but law schools might at least take a look at me if I ace this shit. Perhaps some of y'alls can relate to this hopeful idea.

Body - This is the second of hopefully many many free tutoring vids I'm tryna do by next cycle. It's gonna have errors but I got a -2 timed/BR on this section for the PT so I think I got these Q's in the bag.

The structure will be similar to the first, but this session will be more open to questions. I'll be explaining the Q from top to bottom, and opening the floor up for questions on that particular question. I can't really guarantee answers but it'll be a good exercise between us nonetheless.

Conclusion - Mind you, this meeting will be "rEcOrdEd for quality and training purposes." Both yours and my little box on Zoom will be included in the video if you ask a question. So please be mindful of that if it matters to you.

Hope to see some of y'alls in a bit!

Comments

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

Not sure if there was going to be a turn out but work ended so late I gots to cancel.