Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did anyone else do worse for August?

zoomzoomzoomzoom Member
in General 462 karma

There seems to be a massive uproar on Reddit about this. I'm sure it happens every test but this one just feels odd to me.

I did much, much worse than my last LSAT and am completely devastated. Months of hard work and money have gone into this exam with nothing to show for it other than a worse official score.

I just hate how much of this exam makes a difference for law school admissions. After today, I feel like it's time to give up on those law school dreams.

Am I the only one who feels like this?

Comments

• AdamGaudAdamGaud Member
    15 karma

This is the first comment I have written on 7Sage. After 3ish months of studying and taking about a dozen practice tests, I saw my score steadily rising upwards of 8 points. Now that I have my score back I am feeling the same way. The score I received is lower than any practice test I ever took, and saw a drop of 9 points from the last practice test before the actual exam. I feel so hopeless and after months of studying, hundreds of dollars invested, and a summer of missed work due to an emphasis on studying, I do not know what to do.

• mnnazir919mnnazir919 Core Member
    29 karma

Yeah. I suggest looking at the R/LSAT forum. It is really insane there is a lot of people who saw significant score decreases. I was consistently scoring a 164-165 and got a 161. The last time I received a score like that I had a panic attack mid test and didn’t finish 2 sections. It looks like they are trying to compensate for score inflation and test takers are dealing with the consequences of it.

• In terms of June to August administrations, I stayed at the same score. However, my PTs were considerably higher than my August test (~6-7 points).