Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

taking the lsat in January to apply for duke law and their application is due the 15 feb

do you guys think it's a bad idea? i wanted to submit my application early and wait for my scores. does anyone that will ruin my chances.

Comments

• sharosharosharosharo Member
    11 karma

I just think you’re really close to the deadline and it might be pushing it but at the end of the day, a better LSAT score is way better than submitting an app early. Just make sure you kill the LSAT, YOU GOT THIS.

• fatimahbajaha23fatimahbajaha23 Core Member
    117 karma

thank you needed to hear this ! i will be taking my second full test tomorrow or Thursday. wish me luck

• mdf1960mdf1960 Free Trial Member
    54 karma

Why don't you take the November test?

• rsridgleyrsridgley Member
    33 karma

I'd say you should wait for the next cycle, if that's an option for you. Applying late usually hurts your chances quite a bit--especially in a (likely) competitive cycle from a very competitive school. If you take it in January but apply in October that also gives you plenty more time to take the test again and perfect your score, thereby maximizing your chances.

• fatimahbajaha23fatimahbajaha23 Core Member
    117 karma

I am currently registered for both the November and January LSAT. I plan on submitting my application and tell them that my scores should be there soon. IDK