Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Study Method for LSAT In 2 Months

arenbasakarenbasak Member
in General 5 karma

What is the most effective way to study for the LSAT in 2 months time.

Comments

• TE CSC 2021TE CSC 2021 Core Member
    148 karma

Wow. Let me get this out of the way, and please forgive me. Setting that tight of a timeframe for an initial LSAT study will all but guarantee you score below your true ability. The only exception to that is if you're one of the few true LSAT savants out there who need only look at a couple of past tests to bang out a 177. Those savants cold practice test (like they've literally never seen the LSAT before) somewhere north of 160. If that's not you, you're not going to reach your potential by only studying for two months. Does that mean don't take the test? NO! If you have a super-high natural ceiling, you could very well land in an acceptable range in two months. Only you know what's acceptable to you.

Now, on short timeframe you have to start with your cold diagnostic. See how your misses are concentrated. If you are missing a ton in LG that's better than missing a ton in LR/RC because LG can be learned and mastered more quickly. My honest advice is to take that cold diagnostic and hire a tutor on the 7sage approved tutor page, plan for 3x/week sessions and get to work. Alternatively, set yourself a goal of working through the Core Curriculum on here in no more than 2 weeks, and then expect to max out on drilling/practice tests between now and test day.

Best of luck!