Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the test the same for everyone?

ggjonesggjones Free Trial Member
in General 41 karma
I'm confused. Some people are saying they had an LR section as experimental. I had a game section that was experimental. Could someone please clarify?

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    The test is the same for everyone, except for the experimental section. Some people can have LG, others can have RC or LR as experimental.
  • ggjonesggjones Free Trial Member
    41 karma
    Got it. Thanks. I had no idea. Is it located at the same part of the test? Example, section 2 or section 3?
  • jsperlingjsperling Free Trial Member
    31 karma
    No it is randomized
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2015 1294 karma
    @ggjones said:
    Got it. Thanks. I had no idea. Is it located at the same part of the test? Example, section 2 or section 3?
    Not usually. It can be, though. And just to clarify, the test is the same for everyone, as it in the same questions. But it is randomized for different people, as in it isn't presented in the same order. For instance, some people may start with LG, while others may start with LR or RC. And the experimental can be the same for some people, and different for others. For instance, I once had LG, LG, LR, LR, RC, while others started with LR, LR, RC, RC, LG, etc.