Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to 7Sage, 4th retake, help!

dramasmartiedramasmartie Member
edited September 2021 in August 2021 LSAT 9 karma

Hi all!

I'm new to 7Sage (haven't done the core curriculum but have used the test scoring tools) and in a bit of a sticky situation. I just got the results of my third LSAT take and I don't know how to proceed. I started with a diagnostic of 166, which I'm sure was probably a lot of luck, but my official scores are 165 -> 168 -> 165. I'm aiming for something above 170.

My first test didn't go as well as I was PTing likely because I was pretty ill and I think I let anxiety get the best of me in my most recent take. I have a PT average of 171 and truly feel that I can do better than I have so far, but I don't know where to start. I've worked with a tutor in the past and while that was helpful, I think I've gotten as much as I can from it.

Would you all recommend going through the CC? Or would it be better to plug in all of my tests and build problem sets based on weak spots in analytics? Generally my LG is consistently -1 to -3, my LR is -1 to -5 and RC is -1 to -5. I'm also looking for a study group to work with in preparation for the November exam!

Thanks so much.

Comments

• mngldoohairtaimngldoohairtai Core Member
    103 karma

Seems like you are doing great! Seems silly, but recognizing just how well you are doing can really help.

• mdf1960mdf1960 Free Trial Member
    54 karma

To be frank, I wouldn't bother to retake to gain 2 points. Your 168 already probably makes you competitive for most of the top law schools. What's your UGPA? But good luck since you have already registered for November. If you don't improve, submit your best applications to your dream schools (with a few safety backups) and hope for the best.