Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help with not seeing improvement

leoxnardxleoxnardx Member
edited September 2021 in General 82 karma

help

Hi fellow 7sagers,

I have been using 7sage for lsat prep for quite a while, and I really enjoy using it and have seen some great improvements on my prep tests. However, I don't seem to see those improvements in my actual exams. I have taken it three times and the scores are nowhere near where I was in prep tests. Of course, the tests I have taken on 7sage are all timed and proctored, and I follow the blind review closely. My recent score on the prep tests mostly fluctuates around 168, and sometimes I get to 171 or 170. I literally finished a timed pt yesterday and scored an honest 172. But the test result that just came out was again a disappointment in the low 160s. I felt confident during the test, no debilitating anxiety, and there wasn't really any anomaly.

This is really frustrating, but I really want to get better. Is there anyway to overcome this? I hope I can get some answers and continue to improve. Thank you all in advance!