Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recent Discussion Dashboard Links not working

PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
I am using the most recent version of Chrome (Version 43.0.2357.124) and about a week ago or so I started having issues with the Recent Discussion links on the dashboard page. I can see everything on the dashboard just fine but I can't access any of the discussion board topics from the dashboard. The little white glove still appears to indicate a hyperlink, but nothing happens when I click the topic titles. However, I can access the discussion forum from the top banner and then everything works for me from the main discussion forum page. Is anyone else having similar issues? It's not a huge deal, just thought I'd bring it up because I usually access the forum through comments on the dashboard and now it's not working. Thanks for any help in this matter.

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    I'm experiencing the same thing.
  • LSATman1LSATman1 Alum Member
    386 karma
    I'm using Firefox and am having the same issue
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma
    Same issue yup.

It works if you just click discussion, so that's fine but yeah it would nice to have the side-panel working again.
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Alum Member
    456 karma
    Using chrome also and having the same experience. First noticed it right around the date of the June exam.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Thanks guys! Taking a look into this.
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    edited June 2015 3076 karma
    Hey everyone, thanks for letting us know about this (especially @Pacifico)! I put in a change a few days ago to make ctrl/cmd-clicks properly open discussion links in new tabs, but left a typo in there! I just pushed the fix. It works again! You may need to do a force refresh to get the change on your computer
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Thanks @alancheuk, it's working on my end... you rock!
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Working for me too! Thanks Alan Cheuk!