Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cancelled renewal issues

zugamazt285zugamazt285 Core Member
edited September 2021 in Technical Problems 37 karma

Hi, I cancelled my upcoming premium renewal. It said I would have access until Oct. 6. However, after confirming cancellation, it now says I have access until August 6th. Is this a glitch? I was charged and paid Sept. 6 and saw the policy says I keep access until the month I purchased expires, not when I cancel. Any clarification would be appreciated.

EDIT: Now I can't even view a preptest....really hope this is a glitch and not misleading...

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1430 karma

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to access the course after you have canceled your subscription.

Monthly subscription can be canceled anytime and you keep whatever time you already purchased, you should have access to your account until October 6, 2021.

We will be looking into this and will be reaching out to you via email to resolve this issue.

Our apologies again for the trouble.

• zugamazt285zugamazt285 Core Member
    37 karma

Hi Cherry, Thank you for your help. I am now able to access my study materials again. Really appreciate it!