Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#HELP; I'm taking the Nov 2021 LSAT and Need a Tutor/ LR Wiz to Get Me Over the Hump

Hello comrades in misery! My name is Joey and I've been studying for the LSAT for over a year now. I've managed to score consistently in the mid-160's, but haven't been able to get close enough to 170 to feel comfortable going into the exam in a few weeks.

Brief rundown of my skill progression: I legitimately could not do logic games, timed or untimed, to save my life until a few months ago. I studied for most of 2020 and quickly realized LR and RC were my strong suits; I was always -2 or -3 on LR and -1 or -2 on RC. The games, however, were impossible (-10 to -15). Toward the end of 2020 I decided to completely take a break from studying for 4 months. Upon returning to studying, I became near perfect in Logic Games! Finally, I thought, that elusive 170+ was in reach... but that was not the case. In the time I took off from studying and the extra time upon returning devoted to LG, my LR skills significantly atrophied. I've been scoring consistently -4 to -8 on both LR sections of PTs for the last month and a half, and its been the most soul-crushing experience trying to figure out why what appeared to be a natural aptitude for me (and certainly is; I'm a bookworm and political theory major who gets unusually excited by a well-crafted sentence) has become the main thing stopping me from getting to where I need to be.

SO, AT MY ROPE'S END, I'M CALLING UPON THE COMMUNITY HERE FOR HELP. IF ANY 170+ SCORERS (OR EVEN VERY HIGH 160'S) WITH A PARTICULAR STRENGTH IN LR IS WILLING AND ABLE TO OFFER TWO TO THREE HOURS A WEEK BEFORE THE NOVEMBER TEST TO HELP A GUY OUT, I AM WILLING TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR YOUR TIME (WE CAN DISCUSS WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE PRIVATELY)

Being a lawyer is an ambition of mine for intellectual reasons, but also for personal and familial ones. A little help- even to see how one of you thinks, how you approach specific question types- just might be the key to helping me get where I need to be to realize my goals. As a quick remedy, if anybody has any FLAW question strategies, drop 'em in the comments!

Much love to you all (and sorry for the long note),

Joey R.

Comments