Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Advice

Hello,

I am applying this cycle and recently graduated with two degrees: a B.A. in Human Rights and a B.S. in Biological Sciences. I ended up completing the requirements over the summer for my B.S. degree and the date on that diploma is technically August 2021.

LSAC is currently only listing the BA on my Academic Summary Report and declining to list my B.S. in Biological Sciences, which is far more rigorous and explains my lower GPA (3.69), because it was not my first bachelor's degree earned.

I am wondering if I should write an addendum talking about my STEM degree because I am concerned that it will be overlooked in my application, since it is not listed on the academic summary report (only my transcripts).

Does anyone have advice for this situation?

Comments

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

Definitely write an addendum. As with any addendum, I’d keep it brief and fact-based. They will be able to see your stem classes in your transcripts, as well your degree on your resume, but letting them know you were awarded a BS that is not indicated on your CAS from your undergrad is worth noting.