Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Renew LSAT Plus Subscription?

out-liar12out-liar12 Core Member
in General 28 karma

Hi everyone!

So I just received notification that my Lawhub subscription will be expiring on October 31. This is not great timing as I'm writing the November LSAT and would only need it for (hopefully) a few more weeks. Is there any other way to renew access to this system rather than paying for the whole year or do I need to just bite the bullet and renew? The only other way I could think of was just using printable versions of the tests for the next few weeks as practice, but maybe I am overlooking something? Any suggestions? My timing is so bad..

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there are no other subscription options offered by LSAC aside from renewing your LSAC Prep Plus subscription for a year. So if you need access to your LawHub account beyond October 31, 2021 you would need to renew your subscription for another year.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

• dubdub1223dubdub1223 Member
    41 karma

yea I had the same issue I had to buy the monthly subscription until February