Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

159 on PT, 166 BR. What now?

Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
edited November 2021 in General 919 karma

Hi Y'all, the title says it all. Where do I go from here? I thoroughly did my BR so I know my theoretical maximum is a 166. I'm curious as to how other folks use data from a PT and plan their week studying. Some takeaways I have so far:

1. I skipped, but I still spent way too long on a couple questions just to confirm my answer. Granted, this was my first LR section (let alone PT) in a while so perhaps the newness of everything had me fudged up.
  2. Remember to breathe. I almost froze during one of the games and remembered to just keep it moving and disregard my negative emotions from the previous game. I think I need to practice completely moving on rather than lingering.

Anyway, any advice you have on how to use this data will be really appreciated.

Comments

• acatuneaacatunea Member
    144 karma

Hi! The types of questions you get wrong in BR may reveal some gaps in your knowledge of the core curriculum. Start there, or whatever you felt rusty on. The analytics page is also helpful to identify if there are particular question types that you struggle with as well.

You got this!!

• Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
    919 karma

@acatunea Thanks so much! Super appreciate your insight :)