Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trouble linking prep plus?

emmorensemmorens Core Member

I lost my credit card over the weekend and wasn't able to access problem sets so I attributed it to that. After receiving my new card and updating payment info on 7Sage I am still unable to access problem sets because 7Sage is saying my Prep Plus account is not linked, when I click 'link my account' it takes me to prep plus and says that it is linked?

I'd love to get back to studying haha, has anyone experienced this before?

Comments

• vishal_95vishal_95 Core Member
    5 karma

I currently have issues with this, I sent multiple emails to LSAC and they asked for my name, birthdate and last 4 digits of my SIN number and that seemed really suspicious so I emailed them back saying I will not give that information especially my Social Insurance numbers but no reseponse yet other than the LSAC saying they have forwarded my email. Juliet from 7Sage has helped with interim access to the material for now.

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    1470 karma

@vishal_95 thanks for this! That seems like completely unnecessary information I'm glad you kept it private. I have emailed Juliet so hopefully she can help me ASAP, as I've already missed out on a week of access to 7Sage material.

It's not a cheap process studying for this exam so it is frustrating experiencing these issues!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Live Member
    5249 karma

Yes, right there with you--not going to give out my SSN.

• sarukaparasarukapara Free Trial Member
    2 karma

why can't I access the course from where I left off?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @emmorens,

Sorry for the trouble. We are currently investigating the issue, and we will get back to you soon.

I have also just sent you an email about this. Please feel free to reply to our email if you have any further questions.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2021 5740 karma

@sarukapara said:
    why can't I access the course from where I left off?

Hi there,

If you previously had a 7Sage course and it expired, you can pick up where you left off if you use the same email address to re-subscribe to the course.

If you are having trouble accessing your previous course progress, analytics etc., please let us know so that we can investigate the issue.