Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you 7 Sage and Need Advice about ED

Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
edited December 2021 in Law School Admissions 1417 karma

Thank you 7 Sage and I am blessed for a wonderful community!

Background: Becoming an attorney was a dream and my goal and I knew this was not an easy one since I struggled with standardized testing. I applied to law schools years ago and was not successful. Despite a long journey with the LSAT, I tried again and found 7 Sage and improved from 135-151. At last! Even though 151 is my fourth score on file, I am grateful to land in the 150s.

I would like advice on whether or not I should apply ED to a school 157-163 range with a 151 score. Median is 161 and 157 is 25th percentile. Or should I apply regular? Undergrad GPA range is 3.38-3.81

Context: I'm URM, been out of undergrad for three years, masters degree, involvement on campus/community, pro-bono legal work, undergrad GPA: 3.53 (Major: Political Science), and worked during undergrad and graduate school.

The LSAT is a process, and I call it MT LSAT. Believe in yourself!! Keep on going and swim to the finish line! :) Cheers!

Apply ED to a school 157-163 LSAT range with a 151?
  1. Apply ED to a school 157-163 LSAT range with a 151?17 votes
    1. ED
      76.47%
    2. Regular
      23.53%

Comments

• lawyer2021lawyer2021 Member
    536 karma

wow congratulation. any tip how did you go from 135 to 151

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    edited December 2021 1417 karma

@lawyer2021 I studied everyday and did PTs 29-May 2020. I repeated sections, read through explanations, watched JY's explanation, read everyday, going over the missed questions-writing explanations to help me understand my errors, and made sure games were solid.

I mostly did self-study and worked with study buddies on 7 sage.

I thank my study buddies for their support and mentorship as well. Honestly, it was just time for me and I could not afford private tutoring.

Best of luck with your journey. Feel free to either message me or comment with additional questions. :)

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

Thanks all. I'm going to apply ED.