Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NYC Study Buddy

miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
edited December 2021 in Study Groups 1023 karma

Hi there,

Working full-time and trying to manage the LSAT has not been an easy journey. I'm looking to find one or two other people in the NYC area to do in person study sessions. Ideally, I'm looking for someone who would be down to meet at a coffee shop once a week to study (even if it's just as accountability budies- like we each do our own thing) .

I am in the Manhattan area and would love to connect with other people in the area who are also on this LSAT journey.

Happy studying!

-Miriam

Comments

• hannahmaybarlowhannahmaybarlow Core Member
    10 karma

Hi! I'm also in NYC and I would really love a study partner. I live in Brooklyn but I work at a law firm in manhattan and I often go study near there as well. I definitely need someone to keep me accountable/go over answers with as the June date comes closer and closer!!

• I'm also in NYC and would love to have an accountability buddy! I work at a law firm in midtown M-F and live in BK.

• stk162ststk162st Core Member
    23 karma

hmu i work in LIC, i'm always around the city

• miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
    1023 karma

I'd love to get something together:) I made a GroupMe
    https://web.groupme.com/join_group/83900553/KaRv6OgX

• Hey would love to participate, Im in the ues and work at a non profit so would love to meet up as finding motivation to study after work can be hard