Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody want to chill and watch/talk about Squid Game with me? I am losing my marbles.

Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Live Member
edited December 2021 in Study Groups 2249 karma

None of my friends are taking the LSAT and so can't relate, I already wired my tutor the money and he isn't responding to my emails and text messages, my study partner is all business, I've been staring at a blank Microsoft Word document that is supposed to be my personal statement for the last six months, and I've gone through literally a dozen practice tests in the past twelve days missing too many questions, and my score won't budge. Probably the most out of place but genuine post I've made in the past three years. Anybody want to have a casual conversation that ISN'T about why A is wrong and D is right or how much is your hourly rate?

Or can someone just post a bunch of questions they had from the PT so I can tell myself I'm being productive by writing out solutions?

Comments

• 206 karma

Let me join in on this conversation: I feel ya. I am studying for the LSAT outside the US and Canada. I have yet to come across a person around me that knows what the LSAT is unless I explain to them... Also, I am tired of explaining why I want to go to law school after I got a degree in engineering. People around me that aim to go into Law usually do it as an undergrad so they can't relate. I also work in a male dominated field, and I am the youngest employee in my division of the company I work at (between 400+ employees). Everyone is like 7+ years older than me, has a family and life figured out.

Regarding SQUID GAMES: can we talk about how the glass bridge game could have been avoided if the players walked on the metal railing???? Way to get yourself ded...

• gaver456gaver456 Core Member
    108 karma

@LSATstudyperson I totally agree!!! Why didn't they just use the metal railing!

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Live Member
    edited December 2021 2249 karma

Those crazy guards might have shot the players who attempted to do so because I think it's part of the game that you had to step on the glass tiles. Didn't they turn off the lights once they realized the players were trying to take advantage of the poor glassmaker's expertise? Part of the game is to make sure the VIP's are being entertained and it's no fun if no one is playing by the rules.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

Did y'all see where Mr. Beast did a real Squid Game? Gave the winner got $456,000. Several people got the umbrella and just legit did it. I really want to try that game.

• JINNIPIGJINNIPIG Member
    62 karma

I would love to join but I watched it already.. :(

2249 karma

@JINNIPIG said:
    I would love to join but I watched it already.. :(

That’s even better lol. No spoilers.

• This is a really cute thread and I relate to this feeling of loss/anxiety around this test soooooo much. I'm always down to talk Squid Games and different character developments. I'm also a huge Money Heist fan and will gladly spend hours talking about my love for Nairobi.

edited December 2021 2249 karma

@DroppedMyCroissant said:
    This is a really cute thread and I relate to this feeling of loss/anxiety around this test soooooo much. I'm always down to talk Squid Games and different character developments. I'm also a huge Money Heist fan and will gladly spend hours talking about my love for Nairobi.

Omg can we talk? Nobody I know likes SG.

Well. I guess I was expecting too much from this community.