Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting on Behalf of a 7Sage User: Question on Chaining Conditional Relationship Exercise 2

Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
edited December 2021 in General 404 karma

[I am posting on behalf of a 7Sage user. Please feel free to leave your comments below. Thank you for your help!]
Please explain exercise two.. in chaining conditional relationship. I have the following question: Why did we leave C out of the final chain?
Why does the chain start with H--LSD--/M
When I do it, I keep getting C---/M --LSD.. H.
What am doing wrong? Please explain. I have been stuck for a few days now. Thank you

https://7sage.com/lesson/chaining-conditional-statements-together-exercise/

Comments

• Tristan GTristan G Member
    56 karma

C is not left out of the final chain. J.Y. was just showing two ways to do it, and stopped half way through the first way. C→/M→LST→H is INCORRECT however. If you start with C, you need to take the contrapositives of the statements as you move down the line, and you have to be sure to translate them correctly initially as well. It should look like C→M→/LSD→/H OR, the contrapositive, which is H→LSD→/M→/C.