Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One month left....

alisyed96alisyed96 Member
in General 4 karma

I just signed up for 7sage today , I have one month left till my exam. I have improved my score from 145 from my initial blind test to 155-156 now. I have been doing some practice questions and tests from Khan LSAT prep. What tips do you guys have for someone to make the most out of 7sage in one month? Thanks a bunch.

Comments

• Britt AjajBritt Ajaj Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    81 karma

Hi Alisyed96! You remind me a lot of myself! I joined 7Sage a month before my August 2021 test. I was able to go from a 170 to a 178 in a month on 7Sage! I would really take advantage of the analytics 7Sage has to offer. Take a PT and begin keeping a wrong answer journal. Where are you going wrong? What are you getting wrong? Have 7Sage analytics help you find this. From here, I would drill those question types/go back to the Core Curriculum and really build a solid foundation. You also may find that planning a session with a tutor on how to make an ideal study schedule could be helpful too!