Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help on Improving Score

karinadubkarinadub Core Member
in General 12 karma

Hello, I am planning on taking the January LSAT. I took one in November and got a 141. I was devastated and decided to retake it in January. I really want to improve my score to at 145 and 150 to get me a better statistic to get into law school. I would love some tips on what I should focus on and how to improve in this short time.

Comments

• Britt AjajBritt Ajaj Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited December 2021 81 karma

Hi Karinadub! LSAT scores can be so frustrating! The good news is, you have area to improve! Although I cannot see your analytics from here, I can recommend that you make your way through the 7Sage Core Curriculum. This will give you a solid foundation. A 141 score signals to me that you are struggling a bit with the components of logic, so definitely focus some efforts on the basics. I wouldn't be taking PTs yet, but rather really just building a solid foundation. In addition, as you improve, make sure you are drilling question types. Always do Blind Reviews after your PTs too. The most essential thing for you is to keep a Wrong Answer Journal. We need to see where you are weak, which a Wrong Answer Journal will do! There is so much hope for you, and I am excited to see you improve. You may find that getting a tutor/coach can be beneficial in order to really figure out where you need to target your efforts. If you have any other questions, let me know!