Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I add old tests I've taken to the site?

bbarsky1113bbarsky1113 Core Member
in General 5 karma

I've taken many other practice tests on other sites, but want to add them here. I can't seem to find the way to do that, though.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited December 2021 1428 karma

Hi there,

If you took a PrepTest somewhere, you can enter your results on 7Sage using our Answer Sheet so that you can track your Analytics on our site.

Here are the steps to do this:

First, you will have to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet.

To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

If you wish, you can change the date on the Answer Sheet by tapping on the date at the top left corner of the Answer Sheet.

When you are finished, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions!

• Bananag4Bananag4 Core Member
    13 karma

Thanks! I had been wondering how to input my diagnostic test from Khan Academy.