Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

156 -> 162 -> 170 On Nov LSAT Thank you 7sage

jackjordan305jackjordan305 Core Member
in General 28 karma

Posting this very late b/c I have been busting my butt on the other app materials (personal statement, LOR's, etc.)..... Just want to thank 7sage and the awesome games and LR curriculum. The 7sage LR course was helpful and I got even better by reading LR Loophole after finishing the 7 sage course work (brought me to a -1/-2 consistently on LR). The games curriculum of 7sage was out of this world and brought me to a consistent -0, only thing I did outside of 7sage was do logic puzzles everyday to get my inference muscles really strong. The explanations on this site were extremely helpful through out this process. I would recommend doing all of 7sage's base lessons, using 7sage for LG, using a combo of 7sage LR curriculum as well as the LR Loophole book. As far as RC, it really just takes ALOT of practice and BR'ing to make sure you know why you are eliminating certain answers and confirming pretty much every answer you pick with the text - 25/27 RC questions are directly or indirectly (meaning you have to make an inference from the text) supported by the text. To get my reading speed and comprehension levels up I found the book "Speed Reading With The Right Brain" by David Butler very helpful. If you guys have any questions or need any advice please PM me on here and thank you so much to the &sage team for helping along this wild rollercoaster of a journey!

Comments