Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My mood for the January LSAT: Excited, Scared, Excited, Scared, Excited?

gabywashington10gabywashington10 Core Member
in General 28 karma

I feel like I've improved so much and will demolish this exam but on the same coin, what if i forget that ONE inference or what if i come across the easiest LG and just panic because the wording is weird? I know i can do this, I'm not going to take this test again! i just need a whole lot of prayers. Pleaseeeeee. Any prayers or advice would be helpful. Thank you:)

Comments

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

WAZAHHH~~

I know this feel gabywashington10! I have no advice but I got a prayer for the January squadron.

Dear heavenly father, would you fill our hearts with gratitude and bless us with your wisdom, O God of Mt. Zion! You are the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and you are Lord over the evil spirit embedded in this exam. Deliver us from our doubts and fill us with the confidence that you are the omnipotent and omniscient Being who guides and loves us all. In Jesus' nameeeeeee. Amen.

Let's rep that 7Sage gang LFG!! Let's go baby!!

• gabywashington10gabywashington10 Core Member
    28 karma

@lsat_sus said:
    WAZAHHH~~

I know this feel gabywashington10! I have no advice but I got a prayer for the January squadron.

Dear heavenly father, would you fill our hearts with gratitude and bless us with your wisdom, O God of Mt. Zion! You are the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and you are Lord over the evil spirit embedded in this exam. Deliver us from our doubts and fill us with the confidence that you are the omnipotent and omniscient Being who guides and loves us all. In Jesus' nameeeeeee. Amen.

Let's rep that 7Sage gang LFG!! Let's go baby!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOO