Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am searching for a consistent, dedicated study partner/tutor

Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Alum Member
edited January 2022 in General 2249 karma

Hi everyone, I hope your New Year is off to a great start.

I am looking for a study partner for all three sections who is currently trying to break the 166+ range (which is where I scored this past November) and wants to go on to 170+ this year. I want a partner who is interested in dissecting the stimulus and not just looking at the answer choices; I want someone who is willing to talk through everything and will consistently answer their phone and messages and be honest and straightforward about what they want. I am breaking even on all three sections (-5) and am looking for help and to help. Instead of solely doing questions based on PT, I'd like to try to approach things by category (strengthening, weakening, miscellaneous games, etc) but I'm willing to adjust if needed. And if you are interested, please let me know what you scored on your test admin date or what your recent PT's are. My LG is solid and I am happy to try it out live: if you pick out a game, I could probably do it and explain it...but my RC has been stagnant for MONTHS and I'd like to improve on that and help you as well.

Comments