Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Timed sections

G.S12345G.S12345 Alum Member
in General 115 karma

This is question is for anyone that know the 7sage website. I want to take timed sections without going into the full PTs or having a section done without having to submit the whole test. Is it possible to do that or do I just have to use the Problem sets creator? Also I noticed that the problem sets are also timed. Can I do them untimed the first time around or is the untimed option only for BR? I want to use the analytics for the specific questions without having to do a timed section. Its hard to do that when I run out of time but I still have questions left to answer.

please share any information.

Comments

• G.S12345G.S12345 Alum Member
    115 karma

I just saw under another comment thread that you can change the timing aspect of each test by clicking on the clock and selecting the different time accommodations.

I would still love to know if I can take individual sections without having to create them in the problem sets or going into a PT and having to submit the whole test for individual section.

• qwertyuiop-2qwertyuiop-2 Core Member
    114 karma

You should be able to take individual sections by creating them in the problem sets. Not too much work