Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study partner/group for September/October tests!

ncaputoncaputo Free Trial Member
edited January 2022 in Study Groups 25 karma

Hi everyone!! I started studying about a month and a half ago
and was approaching it very relaxed but I’m going to be more serious about studying from now to the September or October test date! For me personally, it seems studying one section at a time starting with LG then LR and RC (my lowest to highest scores) will be the best approach. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in forming a study/accountability group? I was hoping we could form a group chat, use zoom, FaceTime, or whatever is best for studying together online! I’m also in ET and can study online on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday at any time of the day! Besides 7Sage, I’m using the powerscore bibles, the free version of blueprint, khan academy, the lsat trainer, and working with a tutor once or every other week! If this sounds like a similar approach you might take (or even if not!) or you’re just starting out and you’re interested please feel free to dm me!! Thank you in advance!!