Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quizzes on 7Sage

nathansccttnathanscctt Yearly Member
in General 11 karma

Sometimes I see like 10 quizzes back to back on the same topic in the curriculum. Once I believe I understand it, should I still be doing the quizzes, or skip over some and not do all of them... What worked for everyone else on here?

Comments

• ladysweetcornladysweetcorn Core Member
    edited January 2022 8 karma

Personally- I'm printing each pdf. Taking my time and making notes. Then blind reviewing and making confirming/secondary notes on each answer choice of why it's wrong or right, and if I would change my answer. Then I do the online quiz and check my score. Regardless of if I'm getting it right or wrong I still watch each video and explanation for the each answer choice on every question and compare it with my own notes to modify the way I'm mentally explaining it to myself. My way is perhaps more thorough- but I want to maximize what I'm getting from the curriculum. I think there is an option to redo the quizzes in curriculum. I could be wrong on that, regardless the questions I miss on curriculum quizzes I'm going to cut out and keep in a folder. The podcast mentioned something about keeping a stack of questions you miss so you can retake them later. I really recommend the 7Sage podcast for what worked best for people when they were going through the curriculum.