Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Achieving LSAT score of 175

Tashara_bellTashara_bell Free Trial Member

Hello Everyone, I am scheduled to take the June Lsat and I hope to get a score of 175. Any advice on getting to my goal?? I have purchased the LSAT Trainer and the LSAT Practice Tests.

Comments

• I'm pting at 172 and BR up to 175 most of the time. I'm hoping to bump up to 176 on the actual LSAT and my path to this point was to master logical reasoning (as a concept, not a section) and get to -2 on LG. Go through the core curriculum here and drill LR until you're able to identify question types just by the passages and predict answer choices 90% of the time. On 20 or so out of the 25 LR questions I know exactly the answer I'm looking for before i look at the ACs. I found the core curriculum for logic games to also be very helpful and it's the kind of thing that you just have to practice a bunch to make sure you're charting out all the games correctly and quickly. My personal path from this point forward (tentatively taking March LSAT) is to get LG down to -0, as I'm only missing ~2 problems because I run out of time, and eliminate the ~1-2 LR stupid mistakes I'm averaging per test. When I do those two things in BR i've gotten up to 175-178. That in combination with drilling some more RC and hopefully knocking one missed answer per section would put me pretty firmly at 175/176 in 5 weeks. I will say that it's way easier to get to 170 than it is to get to 175, so start now, get through the core curriculum in the next two months and then practice test and drill a lot.