Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Current LSAT Structure?

bkn26516bkn26516 Alum Member

I'm currently registered for both the April and June 2022 LSAT. If I correctly understand the structure description from LSAC, the LSAT is now 3 scored sections (1 of each type) and 1 unscored experimental section. Does that mean that the test is essentially still a Flex format with the addition of an unscored section, i.e. there is not 2 scored LR sections as the PTs have? If so, should I be choosing to simulate Flex when I am PTing?

Comments

• shelbylllshelbylll Member
    11 karma

Yes, 3 scored & one unknown experimental. I personally haven't been stimulating the flex on PTs since the flex only stimulates 3 sections and there will be 4 on the actual LSAT. I want to be prepared to do well on the 4th section, it may not be the experimental one.

• ---Sol------Sol--- Member
    52 karma

Take into account that the 4th section might not be LR, while on pts it will always be. Therefore, pts' results might differ a bit as you are getting double scored on LR while during test day, you won't. I am also taking the june lsat. International test taker here, so if I have to re take, I will be forced to wait until October. Hope not!