Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Peace out 7Sage

edited February 2022 in General 196 karma

Thank you for everything and best of luck to every current and future 7sager - you have stumbled on a gem of a program within the LSAT world. Put in the effort and time and you'll definitely see progress.

YouVsYou - you know your goals, you know where you want to be, and you know the pathway to get there.. It does come with some sacrifice but I promise you it will be worth it in the end when you get to share your success with close family and friends.

Celebrate the small wins. Celebrate understanding a question stem. Celebrate finishing an RC passage under a desired time. Celebrate increasing your score on a PT. and even celebrate scores that you wished you never saw. Each phase of the journey will bring new insight, understanding, and appreciation.

At the end whether you met your goals or not. I can promise you one thing. you would have transformed into a BEAST. with excellent time management skills, a mastery of discipline, and an improvement of will power to get things done.

With the last two minutes of my subscription id like to say - THANK YOU, love you all - past, present, and future 7sagers - and dominate your mind and ambitions!

Comments

• teechj117teechj117 Core Member
    291 karma

virtual salute

When I first started this journey a little over a year ago, I fought myself so much on what I knew, or rather, didn't know for that matter. I think a big part of starting something new is the amount of discomfort that comes with the initial growth. "Celebrating the scores you wish you never saw" is easier said than done, but when you can do that, I think you've grown past that ego.

Having said that, I find myself smiling at those mistakes I made (and any further mistakes I've made thereafter!)