Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you all balance study time across LG LR and RC?

matcha_8matcha_8 Member
in General 12 karma

So I've been going through the core curriculum in order, starting with all the LR stuff and now going through LG. But I feel uneasy about the fact that I haven't even gotten to RC after a few months of studying, and after doing just LG for a few weeks I feel like I'm forgetting the LR material. How do you all balance going back and forth between the different sections? Should I force myself to studying a different section each day or week? Wondering if any of you have any strategies for progressing evenly across the three sections and not feeling like you're neglecting one of them.

Comments

• 10trent3310trent33 Alum Member
    65 karma

Personally for me, I found it best to go through the core curriculum in order and then focus on my weaker sections in between PTs. It really depends on when you plan on taking the test. You might feel like you're forgetting LR material, but when you finish the core curriculum, and get to the PTs, it'll likely come back to you.

I feel like the skills I learned in each section sort of apply to each other in a way. Like, you might think the LG curriculum is only useful for LG, but the logical thinking you are using in the section can be applied to RC and LR as well. However, if you are really worried about losing skills you learned in LR, I don't think it would hurt to throw in an LR section in your studying every now and then. Just make sure you don't overdo it and burn out!

• matcha_8matcha_8 Member
    12 karma

@10trent33 thanks for the input!