Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone looking to take 2023 LSAT?!

JurisJourdanJurisJourdan Alum Member

Im looking to take early/middle year LSAT in 2023! Anyone want to work together to stay on track?

Comments

• nicole_98nicole_98 Core Member
    53 karma

Hi! I'd love to! I originally thought I would take this fall but early 2023 is much more reasonable for my study pace! Feel free to dm me!

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

I have also been thinking about taking in 2023, but I am concerned about logic games being removed in 2023. Since LSAC hasn't provided a specific date or given any specific details on how logic games are going to be removed, I'm concerned they'll just suddenly do it at the beginning of 2023 (like in January). Therefore, I'm considering biting the bullet and taking the test in late 2022. Do y'all have any thoughts on this?

• nicole_98nicole_98 Core Member
    53 karma

^I have the same exact concern!! It's something I seriously worry about every single day because I'd really like to fully plan out my study schedule, I don't want to screw myself over, and I really want to give myself more than enough time to study! I haven't heard any updates, but I'm assuming lsac would need to let everyone know far in advance? The uncertainty is so worrying though

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

@nicole_98 I sure hope they'll give advanced warning! Are you at all considering trying to take the test in late 2022? Or are you pretty set on 2023? I'm just torn at the moment.