Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Prep Test Interface

JCHernandez530JCHernandez530 Core Member
in General 6 karma

Hi there,
Is the interface for the practice tests on 7sage the same as how it would be in the real exam? Just want to make sure it's similar so I can practice under close enough conditions like the real deal.
Thanks

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

Hi there,

The Standard theme in our digital tester is the closest setting we currently have to the real LSAT test. Please see the screenshot below:

This is LSAC's digital tester:

Our digital tester is not exactly like the LSAC's digital tester for two reasons.

First is that the LSAC won't allow it on intellectual property grounds.

Second is because our digital tester and the LSAC's serve overlapping yet also different functions.

The primary purpose of our digital tester is help you improve your LSAT score whereas the purpose of the LSAC's is to familiarize you with the interface of the digital tester that you will be using on test day. For instance, our digital tester tracks a lot of data that the LSAC's doesn't, so we can provide you with detailed analytics to help you identify weaknesses and where to spend your time studying.

It also includes features like background noises and adjusted timing. These are features that are very useful for preparing for the test, but are not things you could or want to use on test day.

Our general advice is to have students take about 10% of their PrepTests on the LSAC digital tester to get familiar with the interface and 90% of their PrepTests on our digital tester so they can utilize the data tracked to improve their score.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions