Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accountability/Study Partner

jwgonzalez24jwgonzalez24 Free Trial Member
in Study Groups 18 karma

I am taking the LSAT at the end of April. I know that retention/progress are gained when you are able to teach and learn with someone else. I am in the 165 range and want to move my score closer to a 170. Looking for someone scoring at least a 160. I am in PST and study 12-16 hours daily. Message me if interested.

Comments

• machaelajeanemachaelajeane Member
    4 karma

Hello! I would be interested in studying with you. I recently started studying for the June/August test, and my average is in the mid 160s. Looking to hit 175+. I’m in CST.

• ncmai20214-1ncmai20214-1 Core Member
    11 karma

Hey! I'm also taking the LSAT at the end of April, and I've been scoring closer to the 160 with the highest around 163 at this point. I am aiming for 165+ in the April LSAT. I currently work, so I can only spend maximum about half of the time you spend to study daily. However, I put in a lot more time on weekends! :) I'm in the EST time zone, and I'd love to be your study/accountability friend, especially the "teaching and learning with someone else" part. I think that'd be really great! :smile: