Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG and moving forward from the CC

kolerv9923-1kolerv9923-1 Member
in General 50 karma

I have spent the last two and a half months going through the core curriculum and now that I have finished it, I feel like I have built a solid foundation of the test. I have a couple questions about the test, mainly the LG, and progressing with my studies.

About LG:

I have done some games prior to doing 7sage’s LG course, but they were all in PT40s-60s. I saw a couple misc games in those PTs and didn’t think they were too bad. However, I felt that some of the games I saw in PT1-35 were the most difficult games I’ve ever seen. Mainly because the misc games were so hard to diagram and it was frustrating to visualize it. I was under the assumption (because of what my friends told me) that the old LGs were easier than the new games, but the more I look into it people say the old LGs are more difficult and the new LSATs does not have some of those weird diagram games anymore from the 1990s-early 2000s. What’s the consensus on the older and newer LG games in terms of difficulty and diagramming?

Also, I plan on foolproofing using Pacifico’s method(link for reference: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737) for PT1-35 so I can get a better feel for doing games. If anyone is familiar/did it with it, how many games did you do per week? Should I for example, start 5 on Monday, re-take on Tuesday, start a new 5 on Wednesday like one of the last comments on that thread said.

Tips on moving forward:

So, now I’m kind of stuck on what to do for the other sections right now as I foolproof LG. I committed myself for 1.5 months on the LR curriculum and when I finished it, I didn’t look at it until I finished the LG and RC section. But I think that break was beneficial for me anyway, so how should I progress into doing full sections from untimed to timed. I also picked up the loophole because I heard it’s great to supplement with the LR curriculum. I was wondering for anyone who did the same, how did you incorporate reading the Loophole to what you had already learned from 7sage? Mainly what I am asking is how should I set up my weekly schedule now for drilling? My targeted test date is June, so I have about 2.5 months and I have no obligations for anything else.