Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can Manhattan Prep Logical Reasoning boost my LR? Lose -3 to -5 now on 80s PT LR section

Hi everyone!! I have been viewing all these posts here on 7Sage and saw really useful suggestions for my LSAT prep. I have scheduled April 2022 digital lsat, yet still I got my PT score average at 160 (only started prepping from February). My LR score raised from -15 to -3 ~ -5 now after I finished loophole (just skim through) and LSAT Trainer (another skim through) and Powerscore Bible LR. I am currently working on the Manhattan LG prep book and find it useful for my LG score boost. Just wondering is there anyone who has used the Manhattan LR book and raised score even after a relatively OK level (such as -3 to -5)? By the way, I am struggling at RC and still do not find a helpful prep book and haven't developed my own strategies for this section. Is there any suggestion? Thank you so much and hope everyone can kill this monster. : )