Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it worth retaking when you are at the 75th percentiles?

Hello,

I am going to law school this fall. I applied with a 3.1 and a 154 lsat. Every school I applied to I was below their median gpa. I got into 3 schools where I was at their median lsat, waitlisted at one where I was at their median lsat and waitlisted at another where I was two points below their median lsat.

I retook the lsat and got a 157. I am now at four schools 75th percentile lsat and one point above a schools median lsat (156) but below their 75h percentile (158). I emailed the schools that waitlisted me after my new score and they said that they will send my application back to committee for another review with my new score.

Is it worth retaking the lsat considering I am at four of the schools 75th percentiles in terms of scholarship money or trying to get off of the waitlist?

Also I will be withdrawing from one school that accepted me, but I am in the process of trying to get the two schools that have accepted me to see if they can give me a new scholarship with my new score. One of the schools I got into had their seat deposit on April 1 but they offered to move my seat deposit back to the 8th while they see if they can give me more scholarship money.