Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any existing study groups in the Houston area for the August/September 2022 LSAT?

cofactorcofactor Core Member
in Study Groups 72 karma

Hello there,

I was wondering if there are any existing study groups in the Houston area for the August/September 2022 LSAT. I am about to finish the core curriculum by April. Because I am still a full-time employee, I am looking forward to joining study groups in person or online or meeting study buddies available on the weekend. My current goal is to hit 165 or above in the LSAT exams of this fall.

Comments

• katherine-5katherine-5 Member
    17 karma

Hi I'm also interested in an in person study group! I'm planning on taking the October 2022 LSAT. What part of Houston are you based in? I live in the Montrose area.

• Bailey15Bailey15 Member
    44 karma

Hi Katherine! I'm not the original poster, but I would be interested as well!

• cofactorcofactor Core Member
    72 karma

@katherine-5 @Bailey15 Sorry for the late response. I am planning to postpone my first test to October as well because I was swamped with work in the past few months. That would be great if I could find with a couple of study buddies. My location is not too far away from Mantrose area (around 20 min drive). The in-person stduy group could be an option. We can further discuss how to move forward.

• 9 karma

https://discord.gg/m7Zekf8j

Hey guys! A few of us will study together on this discord channel from time to time!

• OldesTrickInTheBookOldesTrickInTheBook Live Member
    36 karma

@katherine-5 I am also in the Montrose area and am looking for a study buddy to keep me accountable. I work full-time so my availability is mostly evenings after 5pm and weekends. Let me know! :)