Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accommodations for LSAT

dmlang22dmlang22 Member
in General 130 karma

How do you know if your request was approved or denied? I submitted the request on the 27th and don't see anything on LSAC to check the status of it.

Comments

• jwang0825jwang0825 Yearly Member
    19 karma

I will probably reach out to them and contact them directly.

I have yet to apply for accommodations but will surely do so before my next one.
    Hopefully someone else will chime in. From searching on Reddit, the average time for approval seems to be between 2 and 4 weeks.

• r.anger1r.anger1 Core Member
    86 karma

I applied April 22 at 1am EST and had my approval by 10am. I got an email with the subject "Accommodation Letter Generated" that directed me to log into my LSAC account. When I logged into my account, on my home page there was a new section titled "AUTOMATIC TESTING ACCOMMODATION APPROVAL BASED ON PRIOR RECEIPT OF LSAT ACCOMMODATIONS," but it didn't explicitly discuss my approval, so I was confused lol. Then I looked scrolled down to where it says "LSAT Registrations" and clicked on "View LSAT Registration & Statuses," and there it showed me that I was approved.

• dmlang22dmlang22 Member
    130 karma

update: I got approved!