Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Popup ads during LSAT

paulyou77paulyou77 Core Member
edited April 2022 in General 74 karma

Hey. I started getting these pop up ads from last week. even though I am on Chrome, and have deleted internet explorer, I am getting these ads that I just can't get rid off. I have tried deleting some files from my laptop but the ads keep on coming back. I was wondering what would happen if an ad shows up during the actual LSAT test. I know that the proctor website requires me to close all unnecessary apps/windows, but what would happen if an ad pops up during my LSAT would I get disqualified or am I worrying too much.
Thanks.

Comments

• chiwala4dadchiwala4dad Member
    24 karma

Sounds like you installed something recently either as an extension or a bad program. Check your control panel and extensions to see if anything looks out of place and remove it.

• paulyou77paulyou77 Core Member
    74 karma

thanks for the comment some extensions for internet baking (at least this is the what I think caused the ads) were downloaded... have deleted them and just hoping this would end all the ads... Thanks for the help.