Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Help Understand

Alex_I5Alex_I5 Member

I’m having a really difficult time with LR. Is there an approach that works for you when taking the test under timed conditions? For instance, MBT means do this; MSS means look for this. Sort of a guide or plan of action for each type of question.

Comments

• Summer2022Summer2022 Member
    30 karma

Hi Alex, if I am understanding your questions correctly - MSS means Most Strongly Supported question, I would say it has been helpful for me personally. It helped me to focus on what I am looking for while reading the passage thus I will be able to understand them in a time crunch.

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2245 karma

Do you have the 7Sage core curriculum? JY often discusses strategies to attack individual LR question types in the core curriculum videos.

• Alex_I5Alex_I5 Member
    17 karma

Hello! Yes I signed up for the monthly subscription. I just need help understanding how to apply the learned materials. Sort of a reference or a guide for each question type. What is the first thing to look for in a must be true question? What should be done for the principle question?